Family Day 2019

"Family United in Love" 






Last February 28,2019 is when Asian College of  Technology had a Family Day. The day when the students and their parents celebrates Family Day. Family is a special day as the parents gets to spend time and bond with their children. Family Day is one of my favorite events that happens in the school every year. You get to have fun and play together with your classmates, but what I love the most about Family Day is to really be with my Family. In our level we had a catering, the food was splendidly delicious. Every level needs to perform a dance routine and what our level performed was "Baam", "Girl in the Mirror", and "Trumpets," Not only us performed but also our parents, teacher, and student teachers. I was kind of sad as one of my bestfriend named Anne can't attend because her cousin had a wedding in the exact time and day, but even though she did not attend we had a video call. Family Day is one of my favorite day. When its night already the students together with their parent performed, but every level will have their representative to perform in front of the judges, our representative was Joaquin Araneta with his mother.. After the performance, the disco already began and was a lot of fun, but I was kind of sad that night because we went home early. I tried to convince my parents to stay for a while so that I can spend more time with my friends. Also their was a game Bingo for the parents for them to have fun but it was cancelled. We have so much fun because we got to spend time together but also make new friends. that time is when I met "gen" which is Abby's Old classmate. Abby and Sam is the reason why i met "Gen",  also family bday is the best day to make new friends and have fun together.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

History of Colon street Cebu city